Avira Phantom VPN Pro
Do everything online – securely, privately, and freely – with Avira Phantom VPN
- Anonymous surfing: Hide what you do and where you are
- Fast streaming: Unblock access to your favorite content
- Encrypted connections: Securely surf on all networks
Why Avira Phantom VPN Pro?
no data limit
FAST SERVERS IN OVER 20 COUNTRIES
HIGHEST ENCRYPTION STANDARD
COMPLIMENTARY CUSTOMER SERVICE
EXCELLENT STREAMING EXPERIENCE
CAN BE USED ON Unlimited Devices
FOR WINDOWS, MAC & IOS
TEST FOR 30 DAYS RISK-FREE
MADE IN GERMANY
No risk. All the fun
1 license unlocks unlimited data on multiple devices.
Netflix? Channel 5? ITV Player? BBC iPlayer? The streaming never has to end. Enjoy everything on all your devices simultaneously, whether they’re Windows, Mac, Android, or iOS.
38 server locations. 27 countries.
Securely connect to pretty much anywhere with just 2 clicks.
A VPN (Virtual Private Network) establishes a secure tunnel between your device and the server in the country of your choice. All the data you send or receive (e.g. emails, chats, passwords, banking info, websites you visit) passes through this tunnel, so others (hackers, trackers, ISPs) can't view or track it. A VPN also changes your IP address, enabling you to access websites and content that would otherwise be blocked for your region.
Avira uses the AES-256 Advanced Encryption Standard.
256 refers to the key size – the higher the size, the more possible key combinations there are. Cracking 256-bit encryption would take several billion PCs many billions of years.
Let's start by explaining what we don't record:
- Websites you visit
- Virtual locations (IP addresses) used while surfing
- Your real IP address
- Information about what you're up to online – such as what you download or stream
What we record:
- Diagnostic data that helps us improve our product (e.g. software bugs). Recording this data is optional and you can disable it under the menu options.
- Whether you're using the free or paid version.
- How much data you're using. This lets us calculate our costs.
Yes. Avira Phantom VPN only uses our own, secure, private servers.
Just like any VPN solution, while your connection speed may slow down a bit we're sure you won't notice it. In certain cases, such as if your ISP throttles your connection, Avira Phantom VPN can actually speed up your connection.
Windows 7 and newer
Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) and newer
Android 4.0.3 and newer
iOS 9 and newer
Chrome 61 and newer